Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life

Life is mad hard. Gosh. I feel so overwhelmed emotionally and I can't help but to feel like I'm doing it to myself.
My parents told me some things about myself that made me feel good and realize what a strong and unique individual I am. We were talking about my brothers or something and somewhere along the convo we got to me and my mom was like "Dee Dee does for Dee Dee" and how I'm always concered about my needs and my happiness. I didn't really know how to take it because it sounded like such a negative, selfish, quality but it was so true I couldn't even be mad or upset. My dad agreed and I still stood there not saying a word. They continued to talk about how from the time I was little I always wanted what I wanted and did whatever I could to get it. That kinda made me smile because that was true too. My dad went on to say how he was talking to my uncle about me going away to school and that he was so proud of me. My uncle said I am someone who knows what they want in life and works hard for it. Another smile came across my face because that was true. They spoke about how they used to be worried about me because of my horrible attitude (another true statement) but one of my Aunts encouraged my mom to let me be because one day my mouth will benifit her lol. My dad was saying how ummm.... I had a good work ethic when it comes to school, gym, work, and just about anything that has to do directly with Dee Dee and that I just don't put in the same amount of work when it comes to anything else. I guess he said that to my uncle and his response was something like nobodys perfect.
I realized in this convo all about ME that a lot of people are taking notice in my ambition and ummm stuff which makes me wanna work harder at just about everything. I also learned that I should probably try hard at applying my attitude towards myself to other's so that then can benifit a little bit from my greatness. Sometimes talking to the parents is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment